Road Trips 🚗



Hey Friends 💖
Since my blog is all about traveling, I wanted to talk about road tripping!
“I been trippin, I'm trip trippin " ♫♫♫

When I was a kid, my parents would always take my brother and I on road trips to Québec City to visit our family. At the time, I lived in Halifax, Nova Scotia so that was 12 hours in the car! 😐 To be honest, I do not enjoy driving long hours anymore but I must admit road trips can be fun and an adventure when you are traveling with people!

I have taken numerous road trips from Toronto, such as to Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Ottawa, Québec, Montreal, Blue Mountain, Nova Scotia, Virginia and Florida!

If you are not in a hurry to get to your destination, I would say stop somewhere on your way and check out a new town/city! Keep in mind that a road trip DOES NOT have to be somewhere far and you can always go on a day trip. 

If you do choose to go somewhere for more than 24 hours, I would recommend that you explore events and/or things to do at your destination prior to leaving to make the most of your trip!!


WHAT TO BRING ON A ROAD TRIP: 
Friends and/or Family 😝
Wallet
Passport - if you plan to cross the border 
Luggage 
Cell Phone 
Music or Podcasts
GPS 
Food/Snacks - this is helpful when you do not want to make stops!
Books
Pillow/Blanket 
First Aid Kit


* Make sure to fill up your gas tank prior to leaving!



Driving can definitely be a cheap way of traveling and a nice getaway!
When I do take road trips, I personally love driving in the summer when the weather is warm
Where do you like to take road trips?

-Kish











































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments

  1. On leaving the home for the visit I also confuse which things I should have with me which not, I always forget a thing or town after leaving the home. But the easy and the compulsory things you shared, these will be kept in my mind now. Thank you so much for sharing you experience of Travelling and guiding about the travelling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Money Saving Tips

Solo Traveling Tips

Welcome to Travel Niche Kish 💗