SAVING TOOL FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION


Hey Friends! I would like to share with you, one of the new ways that I save money for an additional vacation every year. I know that for some individuals it can be difficult to put money aside to travel and I get it! But if you are that person that does not have or want to work a second job, here is a little challenge that can help you save 1378$ by the end of the year and be ready to book your next vacation !

I am sure many of you might have already heard about this saving tool before as people post it every new year in on social media feeds. The name of the tool is the “52-week money saving challenge”.

The purpose of this tool is to put a specific amount of money aside every new week that way at the end of the year you have a total of 1378$ saved.



This is how it works: Every new week of the year, you will add the week number in dollars into a jar / piggy bank.

For example, week 1 of January you will add 1$, week 2 you will add 2$ and so forth.

The best way to commit to this saving challenge is to:



1.      Have a jar, piggy bank or envelop to put the cash in.

2.       Pick one day out of the week and set a reminder for yourself. You can write it down in a calendar or setting a weekly alarm. You can even write it on a little note on your fridge or a board but somewhere that you will at least look once a day!

* I add to my jar every Monday and put the week amount in my calendar for the year that way I do not forget.

3.       You can do the challenge with family and/or friends that way you can hold each other accountable.

If you do forget to put money in the jar, you can always go back to your reminder and add the past amount to the current week! 

It is never too late to start this challenge just remember that if you start on week 20, you will now have to add 210$.

You can always stay ahead of the game and throw spare change in there as well that way at the end of the challenge you have a little extra money!

This is something I like to do that helps me with an extra vacation every year! Hopefully it will be a great tool for you as well.

Here is a picture of the chart!













- Kish
 






















Comments

  1. I have been suffering this problem that I can't save money. But after reading your blog I've a hope that I can save my money by using this easy tool that you have shared. Thank you so much for sharing such beneficial information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Money Saving Tips

Solo Traveling Tips

Welcome to Travel Niche Kish 💗