Welcome to Travel Niche Kish 💗

Hey Friends! Welcome to My Blog Travel Niche Kish !


I decided to start a blog to document my travel journey that began 8 years ago to share my memories and ideas with the world. Yes, I have traveled to places prior to 8 years ago, but traveling really became my passion after traveling for a girls trip to Cuba in 2011. 

To date, I have had the opportunity to travel to 12 countries and 16 US States solo, with friends and/or with family. Every time my friends or family are planning a trip, they always ask me where they should go, what hotel/resort they should choose and what things can they do/see while on vacation. I must say, I am not an expert on all of the places I have traveled to but I definitely have learned A LOT in every place. I have always been encouraged by my friends and family to share my experiences, photos and ideas - therefore I have decided to create a blog doing just that :)

In my blog, I will be sharing my past travel locations, hotels/resorts, attraction ideas, photos, guides on what to pack and how to save as well as my pros/cons for every trip. I will also be sharing photos that I have taken on all of my vacations to give you a glimpse of each location if you have not already been yourself ! 

My goal is to inspire others to travel to new places in the world whenever possible!

As for myself, I will definitely never stop traveling as the "travel bug" is REAL and my goal is to travel to 2-4 new countries each year.


Make sure you check out my vacation pages on my home page and please feel free to leave comments! I will be adding new vacation pages as often as I can. Also stay tuned for more travel blogs on my homepage!

Here is a look into my traveling adventures. I would love to THANK YOU ALL for taking the time to check out my blog. 

Comments

  1. I love this!!!! Such great advice ⛱

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! Glad to share it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Money Saving Tips

Solo Traveling Tips